Autumn first-year students Transfer credit

If you’ve completed college courses while in high school, have your official transcript sent from your previous college to Ohio State. We’ll then evaluate your course work and issue your Transfer Credit Report.

If you’ve received your Transfer Credit Report, be sure to have it available during your orientation program. If you’ve not yet received your Transfer Credit Report by your orientation program date, have a copy of your college transcript available.

If you’ve taken Advanced Placement or higher level International Baccalaureate exams, have your official scores sent to Undergraduate Admissions.

Alongside your ACT or SAT scores, your AP and IB scores and college-level course credit help determine your placement testing requirements.

If you have questions about your Transfer Credit Report, contact Undergraduate Admissions at 614-292-3980.