Reserving your orientation date
Ohio State's orientation program is required of all new Buckeyes and will help you get off to a strong start!
Before reserving your orientation date
You are strongly encouraged to attend the earliest orientation program possible for your area of study.
- Check the accuracy of the academic area of study provided with your orientation mailing.
- Consult with your guest(s) about their availability. Once a reservation is made, the date cannot be changed online.
Complete the registration process
- Log in with your name.# or ID number and password.
- Once directed to the Applicant (or Student) Center, click on the "Orientation Information" link and follow the instructions.
- Print the confirmation page for your records. (You will not be mailed a confirmation).
On your orientation reservation confirmation page, you will be given a link to reserve orientation housing and/or meal packages if you will
be attending a program as a freshman for autumn semester.
Access your confirmation
To view your orientation confirmation, log in
again with your name.# or ID number and password.
We look forward to seeing you!
(top of page)