If you will have completed college courses or Advanced Placement (AP) or higher level International Baccalaureate (IB) exams while in high school, you must arrange to have the official transcripts and test results sent directly to Undergraduate Admissions:
The Ohio State University
P.O. Box 182646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
Your credits will be evaluated and posted online. Please bring a student-issued copy with you to your orientation program in case we have not received your scores prior to your orientation date.
College credit in mathematics
If you have taken college math courses or AP or IB exams and had the transcript(s) of those courses or test results sent to Undergraduate Admissions:
- You are not required to take the Mathematics Skills Assessment if you have received transfer credit for Math 1050 or higher at Ohio State.
- You are required to take the Mathematics Skills Assessment if:
- Your credit for college course work in mathematics is not transferring to Ohio State.
- You have received math credit designated as Special (S000), Technical (T000), or Undefined Technical (Und Tech).
- You have received General (G000) or Deferred/Unknown (D000) math credit, unless you have the credit evaluated by a mathematics counselor prior to your orientation session. For evaluation of General or Deferred/Unknown math credit, contact the Mathematics Counseling Office at (614) 292-6994.