Getting to campus
Getting to Morrill Tower for Day One
Driving to Sisson Hall Parking Lot
1920 Coffey Rd., Columbus, 43210
- From Lane Avenue, turn right on Tuttle Park Place.
- Turn right onto Woody Hayes Drive.
- Turn left onto Coffey Road.
- Turn left into the Sisson Hall Parking Lot.
Look for Orientation staff in the parking lot Monday through Thursday, 7–9:30 a.m. They will hand out parking passes and clarify check-in instructions.
Walking to Morrill Tower
1900 Cannon Dr., Columbus, 43210
- Exit the lot heading south.
- Take the footbridge east across the Olentangy River.
- Morrill Tower will be in front of you. Follow signs directing you to the preferred entrance.
Getting to Independence Hall for Day Two
Driving to Tuttle Park Place Parking Garage
2050 Tuttle Park Place, Columbus, 43210
Walking to Independence Hall
1923 Neil Ave., Columbus, 43210
- Exit the garage through the southeast exit. You will see the Numbers Garden (giant numerical sculptures) ahead of you.
- Walk south on Millikin Avenue and cross 17th Avenue.
- Head east on 17th Avenue; the entrance to Independence Hall is at the corner of 17th Avenue and Neil Avenue.