Getting to campus
Getting to Morrill Tower for Day One
Driving to Sisson Hall Parking Lot
1920 Coffey Rd., Columbus, 43210
- From Lane Avenue, turn right on Tuttle Park Place.
- Turn right onto Woody Hayes Drive.
- Turn left onto Coffey Road.
- Turn left into the Sisson Hall Parking Lot.
Look for Orientation staff in the parking lot Monday through Thursday, 7–9:30 a.m. They will hand out parking passes and clarify check-in instructions.
Walking to Morrill Tower
1900 Cannon Dr., Columbus, 43210
- Exit the lot heading south.
- Take the footbridge east across the Olentangy River.
- Morrill Tower will be in front of you. Follow signs directing you to the preferred entrance.
Getting to Independence Hall for Day Two
Driving to Lane Avenue Parking Garage
2105 Neil Ave., Columbus, 43210
- From Lane Avenue, turn right onto Tuttle Park Place.
- Turn left on Neil Avenue.
- Turn left into the Lane Avenue Garage, located at 2105 Neil Avenue.
Walking to Independence Hall
1923 Neil Ave., Columbus, 43210
- Exit the garage from the southeast corner and cross Neil Avenue.
- Follow the pedestrian walkways south and cross West Woodruff Avenue at the large crosswalk.
- Continue following the pedestrian walkways south alongside Neil Avenue.
- The entrance to Independence Hall is at the corner of 17th Avenue and Neil Avenue.